Q: When looking at the Truck Engine my fan spins to the left which way would I turn the bolt to loosen it on a fan clutch

asked by on August 14, 2016

I'm having problems loosening my fan clutch bolts every information that I found says I would unloose in the bolt towards the battery if I'm looking at the truck which would be to your right facing the truck . But my fan spins to my left if I'm looking at it at the front of the truck

Always loosen the fan in the same direction it turns. You may need to have the holder and large wrench. You may need to shock the fan to the left while holding the fan pulley. I usually leave the belt on while I loosen the fan.