Q: No crank no start no shift. AC blower and cruise control not working. All dash lights on. Can jump 12v to crank fuse and start

i have a 2004 chevrolet suburban no power at crank fuse although i can jump 12v to crank fuse and it starts and runs and drives but there is no transmission shift so have to shift manually. no ac blower no cruise control. i have had it in the shop twice to the tune of over 2k dollars still not fixed. purchased a new bcm as i thought it may be the issue and took it to chevrolet to have it programmed and they said they couldnt get into it to program it. tonight i checked the internal fuse panel out of curiosity and the ac fuse has no power the cruise control has no power , i jumped 12v to the ac fuse and the blower came on the dash lights all went out . going to diagnose more today im suspecting a wiring issue in the fuse panel?

Hi there. I think you are on the right track. If you have good fuses both under the hood, and at the internal fuse panel, but don’t have 12 volt "supply" voltage to the fuses, there is quite likely a power supply connection in the fuse block that is causing the problems. The individual components you describe (including the transmission controller) are all fused, so the fuse block becomes the starting point. If you would like assistance confirming this diagnosis, I would recommend having a certified technician from YourMechanic inspect the electrical circuits so that the correct repair can be made.

3. No crank no start no shift. AC blower and cruise control not working. All dash lights on. Can jump 12v to crank fuse and start