Q: Car started to slow down and then the check engine light, battery, and engine oil light came on. What could cause this?

I was driving home from work started to go up a hill and started to slow down. Went to step on the gas and nothing was happening. Was able to pull over parked the car and saw the Check engine light came on. Turned the car off to check. checked the oil, tried to start the car and it wouldn't turn over. Then along with the check engine light the battery light and motor oil light came on as well. What could cause this?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

A: Hi there. It is possible that the battery ...

Hi there. It is possible that the battery cable came loose or the wires to the oil pressure sensor has came loose or failed. Check the battery cables and make sure that the terminals are tight and clean. Check the wires to the oil pressure sensor and make sure that they are connected and not broken. If everything looks good, then the oil pressure sensor may have failed. Plus, check the computer for codes and see what is stored. This will lead you to the part that could have failed. I recommend replacing the oil pressure sensor then checking to see if the lights will go out. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from Your Mechanic, that can assist you with the warning lights that came on.