Q: Where is the O2 sensor located?

asked by on September 30, 2016

I got error code P2098, issue with the O2 sensor on sensor 2 bank 2. I can't find where it is?

Oxygen Sensor Replacement $108.80 - $869.59 Get a Quote

Hi, thanks for writing in. On most Dodge, GM and Ford V-6 engines, sensor 2 bank 2 is located passenger side, rear of the engine compartment. The 2011 Dodge Charger V-6 has four O2 sensors, but this one is it’ll be the O2 sensor near the rear of the engine on the passenger side of the engine compartment. If you need assistance swapping that sensor out or determining the actual source of the error code (which could be the connection as opposed to the sensor itself), consider contacting one of our local mechanics. We come directly to your home or office to perform inspections and repairs.