Q: Jeep is throwing code p0441 and code 13. Checked front hoses. OK. Evap leak? Any help?

Jeep is throwing code p0441 and code 13. Checked front hoses. OK. Evap leak? Any help?

Hi - the P0441 code indicates that there is no flow of fumes detected from the gas tank/evap cannister to the engine. This could be caused by a faulty leak detection pump in the gas tank, failed purge valve, bad wiring to or a failed purge solenoid, blockage in the evap purge line, or even a failed engine management computer (not often). I would recommend having a Evaporative Emissions System Inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Jeep is throwing code p0441 and code 13. Checked front hoses. OK. Evap leak? Any help?