Q: There's a leak in my fuel pump, in between the fuel line and pump.

I bought a generic nylon fuel line repair kit thinking that would solve the problem but it didn't so I check more throughly and it's the connection between the pump and the fuel line that's bouncing back so it's leaching trough the connection not the house I'm not sure what it could be any help would be greatly appreciated

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. Pressurize the fuel system and check all of the lines for any fuel leaking. Then clean off the lines and use a flashlight to check for any pin holes or cracks on the lines (if they are plastic lines). Check any connections that connect one hose to another and make sure that the connections are tight. Check the mounting surface to the fuel pump and ensure that the pump is not leaking from the fuel tank. Replace any fuel line that is leaking or cracked. If you need further assistance fixing your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with a fuel leak inspection. Best of luck.

3. There's a leak in my fuel pump, in between the fuel line and pump.