Q: My car turns off when I go in reverse and make hard turns

My car turns off when I go in reverse and make hard turns

You should have the computer scanned for any stored diagnostic codes for the engine idle or transmission that may be causing the stalling. When going into reverse the transmission is at highest pressures and loads on the engine. If idle control is malfunctioning then this may be problem. Otherwise you may have an internal transmission problem. Have systems tested and if you get codes then let us know to help you better to a solution or contact a mechanic like one from YourMechanic that can do the diagnosis for you.

3. My car turns off when I go in reverse and make hard turns