Q: Alt and Bat duplicate request

I replaced my battery and alternator on 10/12/15. then my alt went out again on July 4,16 and i replaced both again. they usually go without any warning. also I noticed that there is always corrosion on the positive battery post.

thank you Becky

It is not normal for the battery and alternator to go bad in such a short time unless there is a problem in the wiring connections or harness connections. You will need to have the system checked to isolate the possible problem. If you would like, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your vehicle’s electrical wiring, and make necessary repairs.