Q: How much will it cost to get the undercarriage repaired on a chevy corisca

asked by on March 01, 2017

I have rust at the undercarriage in my chevy Corsica

The repair and refurbishment cost depends on the location and extent of the damage. In some circumstances, there is no economic repair available if the corrosion has proceeded too far. Usually, all of the brake, fuel, and vapor lines will fail well before the frame itself so those components might need replacement as well. The only way to determine the cost is to have the vehicle inspected. If you want that service performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a safety inspection - frame corrosion and the responding certified mechanic will address all of your concerns and get this estimated for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.