Q: My lincoln town car 2003 won't start i turn the key and it don't make noise it just resets my dash board

My cars doesn't want to turn on i turn the ignition key and doesn't do nothing just resets my dashboard board but all my other lights are fine they don't Flickr

Hi Pablo. Typically when you turn the key and nothing happens, but your interior lights come on, it’s one of three things. First, it could be possible that your battery has power, but not enough cranking amps. Second, it’s possible that the ignition cylinder or ignition relay is damaged. Finally, the starter relay or starter itself is broken and would need to be replaced. Since there are many possible issues, I would recommend having one of our mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. My lincoln town car 2003 won't start i turn the key and it don't make noise it just resets my dash board