Q: My car has been sitting for 5 months, it starts but when I drive it it sputters and stalls, why is that?

My car has been sitting for about 4 months, I started it and I drove it but it started to sputters and stalled numerous times, why is this?

You may need to add fresh fuel and then see if it runs better. If engine misfires then you may have fouled plugs and or bad coils. have computer tested for misfire codes to isolate the cylinder that is misfiring.

3. My car has been sitting for 5 months, it starts but when I drive it it sputters and stalls, why is that?