Q: green light is on on dash in my toyota camry 2010

Green light is on on dash in my toyota camry 2010 what is this

Hello, thank you for writing in. The color of the warning light should give you some information about how serious the situation is. If it is green or blue, typically this means whatever corresponding system is functioning or currently in action. Red and yellow lights tend to be more serious warning signs that there is an issue. With that being said, without knowing the shape of the warning light, or what it may be representing, it is impossible to tell you what it stands for. Your owner’s manual will have a full description of the warning lights and what they mean. If you think there is something wrong with the vehicle, have it scanned for diagnostic codes. Any true warning light will illuminate if there is a code that has been set. This can be done at most automotive parts stores, and by a technician. For more help with this, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. green light is on on dash in my toyota camry 2010