Q: What causes me car to be weak when going uphill

Had hard time going uphill Weak when going up hill Sometimes can not go up

There may be a few different reasons for a vehicle to not have power to go up a hill. You need to first determine if it is the engine or transmission problem. If the transmission is not downshifting or is slipping then it would need to be checked. If transmission shifts and does not slip then the engine low power may be from a blockage in the exhaust like a converter is blocking some of the exhaust flow or the fuel system is not supplying enough fuel or the air filter is clogged. Any of these problems can cause lack of power and all of them checked.