Q: My right rear turn signal won't shut off. It is a steady light even when the car is not running.

asked by on February 12, 2018

Right turn signal won't turn off even when the car is not running.

The circuit is being powered due to a short or a faulty component. Using the factory wiring diagram, you can trace the circuit from the power source to the combination switch and then onward to the bulb to find out where and why the circuit is being powered even as you have commanded it off. Check to see if your vehicle is still covered under the factory (new car dealer) warranty. If it is not covered, and you desire a prompt resolution of this, right at your location, please request an electrical diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this diagnosed and resolved, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.