Q: Just got a "tune up" two days ago and my truck is shaking and putting when idle

I had a friend of mine call a friend of his to work on my car. He claim he did a tune up and had me test drive it afterwards. It was driving fine but the check engine light was still on. The next day i was driving it and put it in park and i felt the whole car shaking and putting as if it was running low on gas. I have a half tank of gas.....could it have something to do with the tune up?

A: Hi there. If the problems happened that soo...

Hi there. If the problems happened that soon after then it more than likely has to do with the tune up. If something was left loose or if the wrong spark plugs were used then this will occur. You should have him double check his work.

If you'd prefer to have a certified mechanic look at it, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your rough idle.