Q: Should I straight pipe because my cat is broken

My cats are all going what should I do replace all the cats which is pricey or can I straight pipe but Idk about inspection problems or is there any other way around this ?

I’m sorry to say, you’re just going to have to bite the bullet and get new catalysts. The same thing happened to my own car just a few months back. That’s usually what happens at about the mileage you have on your car. It’s true that the car would run with straight pipes on it, but in most states you’ll never get it through the annual inspection that way. In some states you could be fined for even trying. But the good news is you don’t have to get it done for the dealer prices. There are a number of good aftermarket replacements. If you contact Your Mechanic, they can send a technician to your home or office to replace your catalyst right there on the spot.

3. Should I straight pipe because my cat is broken