Q: Trouble code P2432 - 2007 Lexus GX470

asked by on October 26, 2016

After replacing a starter. I've come across this code after replacing the intake and all associated parts back. I want to know how common it is to replace the air injection pressure sensor. We've checked all wires corresponding to correct voltage all voltages are within parameters.

Hi - the P2432 code is an indication of low pressure from the pressure sensor. This pump is electric and may be worn out or simply needs the bearings oiled or replaced (if that is possible) - in either event, it is not pumping sufficient air. With your mileage, this would not be out of the ordinary.

I would recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to inspect for any electrical components that are not working and determine what is necessary to fix the problem.