Q: Oxygen sensor issue - 3.8LT V6 P0151 voltage low bank 2 sensor 1 2004 Holden Commodore

Good day

Getting a Check engine on my dash. I have taken car for scan and did change the sensor on the exhaust, but my problem still keep coming back with this error. checked the wiring and cleaned the mass air flow sensor with CRC spray but still the same?

Hello - the P0151 code, as you have noted. Assuming the new O2 sensor is a good one, the problem could be faulty wiring to the sensor, an air leak in the intake, or a malfunctioning Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor - which you have cleaned. For assistance with further diagnosis, I recommend a Check Engine inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Oxygen sensor issue - 3.8LT V6 P0151 voltage low bank 2 sensor 1 2004 Holden Commodore