Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-kxjmeojs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-kxjmeojs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-kxjmeojs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-kxjmeojs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-kxjmeojs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-kxjmeojs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-kxjmeojs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-kxjmeojs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-kxjmeojs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-kxjmeojs:173:8

Q: I was told my radiator fan does not work. I need to know if its broke or is my thermostat stuck.

Recently i put my car in the shop and was told that i have a cracked head. I did not get it fixed at a shop i poured liquid glass metallic in that radiator instead. Before i found out what was wrong with my car my car overheated and after that the heater now blows cold air.

A: The radiator fan should come on when the en...

The radiator fan should come on when the engine reaches a certain temperature, or immediately when you turn the air conditioning on (if so equipped). If the fan does not come on when the engine gets hot but does come on when you turn the air conditioning on, then the fan itself is ok. Your problem may be a coolant temperature sensor. If you are not getting any heat, it is possible the heater core is clogged or the thermostat may have been damaged by overheating and is stuck in the closed position.

It may be worth your time to have the car's overheating issue properly diagnosed by your local shop or a mobile technician from YourMechanic before you start replacing parts that may not offer you a resolution.