Q: My engine light came on code shoed P0037 its a Lexus is300 is it just changing the o2 sensor?

The code said B1 S2 so I was just going to change the o2 sensor since the car has 3 of them I wanted to make sure if which sensor it is and is it down steam or up? and which cylinders is it?

P0037 is an oxygen sensor code referring to bank 1 sensor 2. This is the right hand side of the engine and the second sensor on that side. The code may be caused by the catalyst on that side or some other issue besides just the sensor. If you need help with this repair, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to replace the oxygen sensor for you.

• My engine light came on code shoed P0037 its a Lexus is300 is it just changing the o2 sensor?