Q: P0175 p0101

asked by on February 10, 2017

I have replaced the air mass meter,all plugs and coils,

Car is getting worse gas mileage Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Check the fuel injectors and see if they are leaking and not atomizing properly. The injectors could be working fine but dripping instead of spraying. I recommend performing a injection cleaning on the engine to see if the injectors will clean up. If the engine light will not go out after cleaning the injectors, then either the injectors are damaged and leaking or the fuel pressure regulator is maxing out the pressure on the injectors making them spray more than normal in light load conditions. If you need further assistance with your engine running rich, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.