Q: No start

97 Acura RL. Vehicle won't start. Battery is fine, starter is fine. Fuel pressure fine. Spark at coils fine. Has not jumped timing. A scan revealed a Coolant Temperature Sensor code. Replaced and cleared code. Still no start. Ideas? Trying to avoid replacing unneeded things for the sake of trying it (knock sensor, camshaft positioning sensor, ECM, etc). So what further things could I do to diagnose this no start?

Hello. A no start condition can be caused by many things. If you have verified that spark and fuel pressure are good then the next thing I would look at is the engine management system. If the engine is getting spark, then it may be possible that it is not getting fuel, even if there is fuel pressure. The injectors are controlled by the computer, and can malfunction if there is an issue with them or the signal that controls them. A few things to look at would be the manifold absolute pressure sensor, the cam position sensor and the engine computer itself. I would also check the vehicle’s fuses to make sure that none of them have burned out and need to be replaced, as well as the wiring to the injectors. If you are unsure I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to diagnose what may be causing your no start condition.