Q: Car will not start just cranks. Already checked starter, alternator, battery, replaced crank position sensor. Getting spark and fu

Car doesn't start just cranks. Checked battery, alternator, starter & replaced crank position sensor. Getting spark and fuel. Went over puddle of water and car didn't start after that. Next day tried it & turned on. Turned it off & tried it again and didn't start.

A: Remove and check the air filter and replace...

Remove and check the air filter and replace it if it is wet. If there was water in it, then you may have damaged the mass air sensor or other components and may need to have the vehicle checked and computer scanned to see if there are damaged components. If you want to have this checked, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the starting issue and guide with repairs.