Q: Replaced spark plugs and battery, and car won't start.

Car turns over, but will not start. It is not the battery as I've tried to jump it multiple times. Spark plugs and battery were replaced five months ago, so they should not be the problem.

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

This to me sounds like either an issue with the fuel or ignition system. If the battery was replaced and jumping doesn’t help the battery is good. The spark plugs being replaced makes the ignition system is less likely than the fuel system so I would start with the fuel system. Have a professional check your fuel pressure to make sure that your fuel pump is working correctly as the first step and move from there. If no issues are found in the fuel system do not dismiss the ignition system. Spark plug wires and distributor issues may also cause this issue. Have both systems inspected thoroughly.