Q: Car not getting enough fuel

After getting a tuneup, my car is now misfiring. Also, the engine light is blinking constantly with a code P300. It says that cylinders two and five are not receiving the proper fuel.

P0300 is an engine code for multiple misfires. These are possible causes, vacuum leaks, damaged hoses or improper routing, fuel contamination, ignition system (ignition module, coil, spark plugs and wires,) or a fuel system issue. If there are specific codes that point to specific cylinders, then injectors, plugs, coil packs, spark plug wires can be swapped to good cylinders to see where the misfires move, to eliminate faulty components. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have the training and equipment to diagnose these misfire issues.