Q: Reduced engine power, possible vent valve solenoid malfunction.

asked by on November 14, 2016

Once vehicle warms up it sputters a but and when i get gas it has a fit and doesn't want to start. Also changed vent valve solenoid and gas cap

Canister Purge Solenoid Replacement $106.26 - $358.99 Get a Quote
Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Typically the issue you’re describing could be related to the EVAP vent solenoid, but I wouldn’t rule out the EVAP canister purge solenoid. When this component is damaged, it can cause similar symptoms you’re experiencing with your 2005 Chevrolet Uplander. The best way to streamline your diagnosis process and find the right source of this issue, save time and reduce the guess work is to have one of our professional local mechanics complete an engine is hard to start inspection.