Q: Car just stopped in middle of road the gas pedal goes all the way down and wen I turned it off and turned it back on it sound likr

Car just stopped in middle of road. the gas pedal goes all the way down and wen I turned it off and turned it back on it sound like it's staring to turn over I put gas in the car so it's not the gas I don't know what else to do

Hi there. Thanks for contacting us today. First thing I’d recommend is to call a towing service to have them bring your car home; if you already haven’t done so as I believe your issue with the Sebring is mechanical and will need to be diagnosed before repairs are recommended. Usually when this happens, it’s caused by a fuel pump that breaks and will require replacement. However, it could be related to a different fuel system or ignition system component. Either way, we can help you by having one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection first. This will allow them to pinpoint the problem and recommend or complete the right repairs. You can set up that appointment by clicking this link.

3. Car just stopped in middle of road the gas pedal goes all the way down and wen I turned it off and turned it back on it sound likr