Q: My truck keep cutting off I changed the fuel injector and it still cutting off like its not getting gas I don't know

asked by on November 05, 2016

I start my car and it stalls I cut it off and try again it stalls a little then start. I drive a couple miles and then it putts a little and the cut off. I try to start it doesn't start right away after two trys if starts and does the same thing all over

Hi there. If you’ve removed the fuel lines and are not getting efficient flow of fuel to the throttle body or the direct fuel injectors, you most likely have a fuel pump problem; that if not replaced soon will eventually break. However, you might want to check the mass air flow sensor; as this component can cause similar symptoms you’ve described. If you inspect both of those parts, and they are good; contact one of our professional mechanics to complete an engine is hard to start inspection.