Q: Dash lights are out on my Ford Ranger.

asked by on February 17, 2017

I have a 1993 ford ranger and the dashboard lights and cigarette lighter is out in the truck. I refuse to believe that all the lights went out at once. I replaced all the fuses and it doesn't seem to be the problem. What else could I replace rather than tearing the whole dashboard apart just to see if the bulbs are blowed. Thanks

Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Check the ground wiring under the dashboard to see if it is loose. A loose or broken wire will cause electrical issues with the dash lights and cigarette lighter to not work. If you need further assistance with your electrical issues, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.