Q: brake pedal goes to floor

Put new pads calipers and rotors on front end pedal still goes to floor bleed multiple times getting fluid no air. Also when I tried to move the car the front driver side tire tries to lock up won't roll freely.

A: When a wheel is not rolling free it can be ...

When a wheel is not rolling free it can be due to a seized caliper, binding brake pads, or fluid pressure that is not being released from the brake caliper.

Since you have replaced the first two parts, I think you have a problem with fluid not being released from the caliper after you release the brakes. This is most commonly caused by a fault with the flexible brake hose at the affected caliper.

You can test this by supporting the wheel and if it is seized, when you release the brake, then open the caliper bleeder to see if it is caused by trapped fluid pressure from the brake hose. If the wheel turns freely then replace the flexible hose. However, if it does not release, then the caliper piston or slides are binding or the pads are binding in the caliper bracket.

If you decide to get this fixed, consider enlisting a certified mechanic who can perform these checks and accurately diagnose your braking system. An accurate repair can then be made once the problem has been pinpointed. Good luck.