Q: I recently had a new stereo installed in my mirage, and now the airbag light is on. How do i reset it or get it to go out.

About 2 weeks age i had a new aftermarket stereo installed. And when i got home i noticed the airbag light was on. It was not on previously. I simply need to know how to reset it or turn it off.

A: The Air Bag Light would set a code in the c...

The Air Bag Light would set a code in the computer and should be checked by the dealer since you are still under factory warranty unless the stereo installer damaged the wiring or something to do with the airbag. I suggest having the airbag looked at by a qualified mechanic or dealer to diagnose the Air Bag Light illumination issue.