Q: My 06 Cadillac cts has a p0018 reading code engine is turning but won't start what the estimated cost of repair

Car has diagnostic code p0018 come up on it. When I turn the key the engine turn but won't. Start up

Hi there. The error code you’ve listed, P-0018 is the OBD-II generic code indicating that the camshaft position sensor A for bank 2 does not correlate to the signal from the crankshaft position sensor. This component is needed to ensure the right ignition timing is correct, so the spark plugs ignite at the correct time so the car can start. It is probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and replace the crankshaft position sensor to resolve your problem.

3. My 06 Cadillac cts has a p0018 reading code engine is turning but won't start what the estimated cost of repair