Q: Engine coolant leaking straight out replaced radiator and hoses and still immediately leaks fluid right out of bottom 2000 Cadillac DeVille

Engine coolant leaking straight out replaced radiator and hoses and still immediately leaks fluid right out of bottom

Hi there - you may have a leaking water pump, freeze plug, leaking hose, or cracked engine block. I would recommend a coolant leak inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose where coolant is still leaking, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Engine coolant leaking straight out replaced radiator and hoses and still immediately leaks fluid right out of bottom 2000 Cadillac DeVille