Q: Air conditioner doesn't blow cold air

My air conditioner doesn't work properly. It blows, but the air isn't cold.

Hi. I would first recommend checking the refrigerant levels. Improper refrigerant levels is the number one cause for malfunctioning air conditioners. I suggest having the pressures checked at the high side and low side of the system. Seeing what the pressure readings are will give the technician better insight about what may be going on in the AC system. Our company provides AC system inspections by EPA certified technicians if further assistance is desired.