Q: why is my steering wheel is not in the middle and hard to turn?

i get in my car and get on the highway the faster i go the more the steering wheel turn and its like im turning but im going straight. What could cause it?

Hello. You may have an issue with your suspension or your tires. I suspect a suspension component because you mentioned that your steering wheel feels a little loose. A steering wheel should feel very responsive and it should not take you excessive movement to make the turning of the steering wheel transfer to the tires turning. You likely have a faulty suspension component such as a tie rod being worn or bent. If a tie rod is worn that will also cause the alignment to be off which the plays a major role in the position of the steering wheel. There’s also a possibility that you have a worn tire that is causing your steering wheel to be off-track as well. I suggest that a technician such as those we have here inspect your tire condition as well as your suspension system.

3. why is my steering wheel is not in the middle and hard to turn?