Q: Check powertrain comes on in my holden commodore vz sv6. What are the causes?

asked by on February 12, 2017

Can you tell me why the check powertrain warning is coming on the dashboard of my vz holden commodore sv6.and anything that maybe causing this warning to display

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The powertrain message is coming of for the wheels are not turning the same. Check the wheel speed sensors and see if there is any broken axles or stuck brakes that could cause a wheel to be at a slower rate than the others. Repair any wheels that are turning at a slower rate. Check for any codes that could be stored in the computer (ECM) to give you a starting place for diagnosing your vehicle. If you need further assistance with your warning message, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.