Q: Car won't start

While in town, my car quit running. Wouldn't turn over. There is a clicking noise when I turn the key. I jumped it, which worked normally, but while driving, it felt like it was losing some power. Plus, warning lights started flashing like the Airbag Light, ABS, etc. After getting home, the car won't restart. In your expertise, what's going on?

A: The charging system is not recharging the b...

The charging system is not recharging the battery. This is why warning lights are on the dash and the vehicle loses power. It will jump start and run until the battery runs out of juice.

The most common problem is that the alternator needs to be replaced. However, a check of the charging system should be done first to make sure this is the only issue.