Q: I badly need a engine mount but I'm trying to order one online but it's asking me which one I have a 2003 Nissan Sentra 1.8 gaze i

I badly need a engine mount but I'm trying to order one online but it's asking me which one I have a 2003 Nissan Sentra 1.8 gaze i

Hello, thank you for writing in. The engine will have several mounts. You need to determine if you have to replace all of them, or if you are just replacing one. Most of the time if one is going out, it is putting extra stress on the others. This is why you find them sold in sets. If you do not know which one you are needing to replace, they need to be inspected. If you have not replaced an engine mount before, it may be difficult for you to do without some important tools and equipment. For more help with an inspection or replacing them, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. I badly need a engine mount but I'm trying to order one online but it's asking me which one I have a 2003 Nissan Sentra 1.8 gaze i