Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1qjfsbkjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1qjfsbkjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1qjfsbkjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1qjfsbkjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1qjfsbkjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1qjfsbkjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1qjfsbkjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1qjfsbkjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1qjfsbkjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1qjfsbkjs:173:8

Q: Car stopped three times in one day

My car stopped three times in one day. I have a camshaft sensor code that is causing my Check Engine light to come on. I've had both sensors replaced, and it still broke down.

A: Hi. If the code is still present after both...

Hi. If the code is still present after both sensors have been replaced, and the engine is stalling, further diagnostics is needed. First of all, a new sensor doesn’t always mean a good sensor, especially aftermarket ones. Check the sensor connector carefully, make sure the connections are tight by performing a drag test. Check as much of the wiring harness as you can for broken or corroded wires. The only true test is to test the sensor output with the engine running with a lab scope. It is a very specialized tool to graph the output of the sensor. Any imperfection can confuse the engine's computer and it will not run properly. Other mechanical problems like excessive crankshaft thrust, or a broken tone wheel can cause problems too. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the Check Engine Light and make sure the sensors are connected well.