Light in my [Prius](/topics-prius/) are blinking around m...

Light in my [Prius](/topics-prius/) are blinking around my gears on the dashboard and won’t start but turns on Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs? Yes Mechanic's Assistant: What ...

Light in my [Prius](/topics-prius/) are blinking around my gears on the dashboard and won’t start but turns on Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs? Yes Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Prius? 2007 Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Prius yourself? What have you tried so far? I have tired to jump the car that’s it. It won’t turn on or start or switch into any gears I have tired to jump the car that’s it. It won’t turn on or start or switch into any gears

Automotive Expert
Hi I'm Tom and I'll be assisting with yoir issue today. Was there any work done prior to this issue ?Which lights are blinking thanks.

No there was no work done to the car

The lights around my gears are blinking
Automotive Expert
Ok this is due to the cells being bad in the 12 volt battery. When the cells are bad it will not accept a jump either. Replacing battery will take care of this issue and it's the first place to start.That's due to the bad cells in the 12 volt battery.

That’s the battery in the back or the front
Automotive Expert
Front small battery under the hood.