Q: Engine has a clicking sound at the front of the motor. Continues to click and seems to get quieter when accelerating 2009 Honda Odyssey

A loud clicking sound from the front, interior of the motor. It seems to get quieter when I accelerate.

Hi there - your Odyssey engines valve train is adjustable, and requires an occasional adjustment, or you get a bit of clicking as you have noticed. Make sure the proper engine oil is in the engine, and that there is no sludge buildup - improper weight oil or a sludged-up engine will cause clatter with this engine for sure. I recommend a valve adjustment performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and perform this maintenance service.

3. Engine has a clicking sound at the front of the motor. Continues to click and seems to get quieter when accelerating 2009 Honda Odyssey