Q: My car doors keep unlocking and locking after I turn off the car and it drains my battery. What do I do?

one of my doors in my chevy trailblazer keeps unlocking and locking by itself when i turn it off. drains my battery.

Hi there. Check all of the door switches on the door jams. The driver door or passenger front door will cause the doors to unlock after locked if the switch is not working. This is like the driver door open with the key in the ignition and trying to lock the door will just unlock the door. If you need further assistance with your courtesy light switch, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My car doors keep unlocking and locking after I turn off the car and it drains my battery. What do I do?