Q: There's no power to the third brake light

I have tried testing the wires and to no avail there's absolutely no power whatsoever

Hello, thank you for writing in. The center high mount stop lamp is wired separately from the other lights to minimize brake light failure. The next step is to trace the wire down passed where the lift gate connects to the vehicle. The wiring often becomes damaged after years of the door being opened and shut so many times. If the voltage is still not present at the after the lift gate, then you will want to test the power heading to it from the brake light switch. A wiring diagram will help you tremendously during this process of tracing down the voltage drop. For more help with diagnosing the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. There's no power to the third brake light