Q: Transmission is stuck in high gear. Even when I stop it takes off in high gear.

I can put it in reverse does good put it in drive and u got to hold gas to floor to get it moving but when it gets moving its fine .. It stays in drive even if I manually put it in low 1 it still takes off in drive. Its not slipping or nothing just want gear down when u stop

The transmission is stuck in limp mode. Check to see if the harness to the transmission is damaged or loose. When the transmission looses power (electrical power), the transmission defaults to the third gear selection as that is the gear that does not require any shifting with electronics. If the harness is good and the harness is supplying power to the transmission, then the harness inside the transmission maybe damaged. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your transmission.

3. Transmission is stuck in high gear. Even when I stop it takes off in high gear.