Throttle Body, PCV tube, and valve cover seal needs repla...

Q: Throttle Body, PCV tube, and valve cover seal needs replaced.

asked by on December 19, 2016

While driving down the interstate, my Acadia's engine went to low power not allowing the car to accelerate. I had it towed to the dealer and they told me the throttle body needs to be replaced. Also, needing replacement is the PCV tube and cover seal. What should I expect for a cost to replace these two things?

Billing question sent to CS for replacement cost of the PCV tube and valve cover seal.