Q: I have 2005 nissan quest.my car starte up fine.But when put in drive.or in gear. its jump than go die.

2005 nissan quest my van start up fine.But when put in drive or gear.it will go die.I remember it stop in the road .also I noice smoke.

Hi there. It’s possible that you have a few things going on with your Nissan Quest, ranging from fuel system or ignition system component failure or even internal damage inside the motor. Typically smoke is created by excessive fluids inside the engine, like too much engine oil or coolant inside the motor. It is probably a good idea that you have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car starts then dies inspection, so they can isolate the source of this issue and recommend the right repairs.

3. I have 2005 nissan quest.my car starte up fine.But when put in drive.or in gear. its jump than go die.