Q: I can't get my bike to roll in gear when the clutch is pulled.

I replaced the clutch discs and clutch cable in my dirt bike, and I don't know if it's working properly, but I want to make sure before I put it back together. When I pull the clutch the discs barely move and I don't think they pull apart enough to spin. I tried putting it into gear and holding the clutch and rolling it, but it will only roll like two inches before the back tire locks up and drags. Is this normal? If not, what do I do?

Try adjusting the clutch cable until you have very little free travel before it starts to pull the clutch in. You should be okay then to put it together and start the engine in neutral and exercise the clutch in and out, then see if you can put it in gear with the clutch pulled in.

3. I can't get my bike to roll in gear when the clutch is pulled.