Q: when testing with code reader, testing monitors, 07 comes up saying that STS failed?

haven't checked security system yet, but this has come about as to why truck fires, but dies right away. injector test light only flashes 2 times while cranking, engine dies right away, and when I put code reader on, under test monitors the 07 monitor says STS failed. What does that mean? The owner has never used the security system, can it be bypassed?

A: Hello. I would need to know more informatio...

Hello. I would need to know more information about the vehicle in order to give accurate information. Depending on the year, make and model of the vehicle I would be able to determine what may be going on. It is also important to get the power train codes from the computer. If you want to have this starting issue fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the vehicle will not run] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-not-starting-inspection