Q: Side mirrors will adjust, but not the rear view mirror

My question is regarding adjusting the rear view mirror and it might seem like a nonsensical question, but the rear view mirror won’t adjust. The side mirrors will adjust just fine, but I can’t get the rear view mirror to move. I have researched and I can’t find any instructions or information on it. Can you tell me how to adjust it or what could be wrong with it that is preventing it from adjusting.

A: Hello! The rearview mirror is not electroni...

Hello! The rearview mirror is not electronically controlled like the side mirrors. To move the rearview mirror you just grab it with your hand and slightly twist it into the position that you wish. My information indicates that there is a section in your owner's manual referring to the adjustment of the rearview mirror.

If it's still unable to be adjusted and you think it needs to be fixed, contact a qualified mechanic who can replace your rearview mirror at your own convenience.