Q: the trassmision does not change gere and the engine accelerate at all time

asked by on February 11, 2017

the transmission on my car does not change Gere and the engine Accelerate all time

Gear shifting issues can be very complicated to diagnose; due to the multiple components that must work together in order to complete the process. It could be as simple as a damaged shim in the shifter, sensor failure or perhaps an internal transmission issue. It would be best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car does not shift inspection first, so they can located the damaged components and recommend the right repairs.